Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Amazing Domestic Seafood Recipe

I like seafood. Seafood is really best. For me, for all the seafood I like shrimp really bad. That's why I made this recipe spicy shrimp. This is really easy to make. You just need the following: 1 lb 31-40 shrimp, 2 tbs olive oil, 4 cloves garlic (minced), 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, 2 tsp Montreal seasoning, 1 lemon jested juice and 2 tbs parsley. Combine all the ingredients and marinate it for 15 minutes. After marinating, cook it in the pan for only 20 minutes or until done. Serve it warm with rice.

Talking about seafood, the Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board (LSPMB) and NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association) present the Fifth Annual Great American Seafood Cook-Off Aug 2-3 at the New Orleans Memorial Convention Center within the Louisiana Foodservice EXPO and the Gulf Coast Seafood Pavilion. One of America’s most prestigious culinary competitions, one chef and one state will walk away with the title of King of American Seafood. I’m excited on this event. Whew! I guess my recipe can be a great contender on that competition because the source is known, it is local and fresh! What do you think?

No comments: