Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Craving for Mango

Whew! Yes, I’m craving of mango…not mango that we can see in different stores here – the reddish green mango. I mean, I’m craving the Philippine mango…the golden yellow in color…that’s what I’m looking of. My hubby and I try to look at Asian market here but we can’t find it. We went in different stores here like Winco, Safeway, Sherms and Albertson but same thing happen we can’t find it…huhuhu. One of my Filipina friend here told me that last time she bought a mango in CostCo that same as our Philippine mango but it is produce from Mexico not in Philippines…whew! It’s great, my hubby went there and finally bought some mangoes…yepey!!!

From mango I made this wonderful dessert of mine – mango float. Mango doesn’t float…but when you taste it, sure you will be float for its yummy…hehehe
You just need the following: of course slice ripe mango, cool whip and graham crackers. It’s easy to make. In a square or a rectangular glass dish, layer approximately two of graham crackers, followed by mango slices and then cool whip. Repeat until all are layered. Chill before serving. My hubby loves it!

2 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Yummy.... i like mango :D

Kerslyn said...

yummy! sarap naman ng mago float. :-)