Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Thursday, May 22, 2008

It Sucks!

Maybe you ask why I said “it sucks!” Why? Here’s the story.

Last Wednesday, I have worked and it was schedule 2pm till 10:30 at night. That means I can’t watch the announcement who’s going to be the winner in the American idol finale. Whose David will take home the title? In my mind, I thought that David Archuleta will win based on what the judges say last Tuesday night regarding on their performance. Simon said to David it is “knockout” which means that he defeated David Cook. So, I went to work and thinking that “David Cook” my idol will not win on the competition. The time runs quick, my husband pick me up in work. When I was on the car I asked him who won in American idol. Did David Archuleta grab the title? He looks at me and said “I’m sorry sweety I did not record the show”. I said to him its ok coz it’s not David Cook won. My husband said that David Cook was the American Idol. When he says that, I have smile on my face…I’m so happy but its sucks coz I didn’t watch the night David Cook win. For those people who voted David Cook for American idol…thanks a lot!

No comments: