Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Sign Up for PPP!

I have more days off from work. Most of my days off will just go waste because I have nothing to do. I’ve heard about earning money while blogging from my friends in the blogging world. They invited me to apply my blog to payperpost and I did try it. And I’ve learned to stretch my patient upon the submission of my application to PPP. I keep on trying my very best to reach their requirements. I submitted my blog last night and they responded me so quick. And this morning they surprised me in my email. The message was telling me that my blog has been approved. Fortunately, I am so happy that they accepted me and now I can earn extra money. Just what my friend said it was fun. And now I can start taking opportunities too. I am so excited and I am going to use the money to treat my husband for a good dinner sometimes. And extra money will go to my savings account. I would love to blog with money. And I would like to extend my thanks and gratitude to my co-bloggers and my friends who invited me to join PPP and thank you payperpost for accepting my blog. So far, I felt like I am one of those lucky PPP postie.



1 comment:

lady_blue said...

welcome and good luck to PPP..hehehe