Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Got a Phone!!

It’s been over one year living here in United States without having own cellular phone. Unlike when I was in Philippines, phone is not a problem. You can buy cheaper phones there as long you can text and call. The only problem is loading the phone, but at least there is pasaload or you can buy also e-lod that is also cheap. But when I got here in US, I just used my husband phone to call my parents and family in Philippines. It’s hard because I can’t used his phone whatever or whenever I like coz that his business phone. Last week, my husband planned to upgrade his phone, so I go with him. When we got there, one of their display phone catch my attention. It’s really nice and I like it. My husband asks me if I want to open an account for phone. Of course, I would like to. So, I open an account and it’s not bad I just pay $200 dollars. Next is the monthly bill, its ok…the good thing is “I got a phone!”

No comments: