Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Monday, May 19, 2008

Beauty Secret

I got this tag from Francine. Thanks a lot...I don’t know what to say here coz I’m not so meticulous of beauty products. I’m just simple. lol


My Foundation: I never have any foundation…I just go in parlor if there’s any party to attend.
My Lipstick: Just Lipgloss
My favorite Make-up product: Avon
My Perfume: Paris Hilton and Lancome
My Nails: I have done my own cleaning..natural.
My Feet: Same thing as my nails.
My hands: Just ordinary hand lotion
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: soap, deo and sun cream
Women I admire for their beauty: Hale Berry
Women with the best Sense of Style: Paris Hilton
My ultimate dream: To be a billionaire.
My favorite fashion Publication: I don’t know

No comments: