Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Signed Up for Socialspark!

Do you have blog? If you are a blogger, this is your chance to earn some extra money in blogging. There is SocialSpark now! Lots of us have been earning money with PayPerPost or other paid blogging services. But now there is something that is new to make some extra cash with. SocialSpark is a social marketing network where bloggers and advertisers can connect. You can browse through lists of advertisers to find sponsors for your blog. For the bloggers, you can submit your blog and let advertisers make you offers. It’s really easy and creating an account is FREE!
Actually my friend who already has an account on this site invites me to join this socialspark, and she helps me of doing so. I really thankful she’s there coz sometimes I have no time on browsing and exploring new things on internet. It’s really hard for me coz I am a working mom. Work on daytime and taking care my precious baby when I’m in home. Even I have hectic time, I’ve still have time on blogging, of course need to earn extra money.
Now, I am one of the users of socialspark and I really love and enjoy it. It is nice earning site because there’s more opportunity to all. It’s a great site and helpful also in connecting people who care for blogging. Through socialspark, I gain lots of friend and earn some money too!
So, what are you waiting for? Create your own account and profile. Join socialspark now!

No comments: