Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Father's Day is Coming

He mows the lawn, takes out the trash and will kill the biggest bug to protect his family. He is the head of the family. He does everything just for the good of his family. Father’s day is coming. Father's Day is the one day of the year that's all about giving thanks to the best dad in the world. And I know my husband is one of those dads. He was a good husband and a loving father to baby Ashley. Not sure how to celebrate it? Maybe, I buy Father’s Day card for him of course I write it down there from baby Ashley. Maybe, that’s a good idea. He knows already we love him.

For my father, I wish I’m there in Philippines to greet him Happy Father’s Day. He was the best dad for me.

Guys, what’s your gift for your best dad. Show them some loving this coming Father’s Day!

No comments: