Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Piece of Appreciation

Got this tag from Jana...Thanks a lot Jan.
Now it's my time to share the things that I'm grateful of...
I'm so grateful of my PARENTS, for sending me in school, for giving me the education I need…we don't have so much when I was growing up, but I've learned so many things from them that I valued so much until now, the things that shaped me, not to be the best, but a better person. It's true that family life is full of drama and lots of drama, we are one of it, but we stick together as one family, whatever happens to the world we are family and I can't change it and I don't want to change it.
I'm so grateful of all my trusted friends especially the KABERKS friends (inah, serjean, airene and ghing) and my college board mate winggay, they always there to help me back on my feet when I stumbled many times, when I'm on the deepest part of my life, they never let go off their hands on me and never turn their back on me. A friends who always there to listen to me and always there to lend me a helping hand, I thank them so much because their door is always open for me, I consider them as my family, my big sisters and mom.
I'm grateful of my husband for loving me as I am and for taking good care of me, For making me happy each day and making me feel secure in his hands, For giving me such importance and so much attention and so much more to mention.
And most of all, to God...for all the blessings He gave me...I'm so grateful!

2 comments:

lady_blue said...

ah grabe na ni mura man og summary sa tele nobela ng aking buhay..hehehe ..ato nya ni pahimoan og dear dr Charot my...hehehe

Unknown said...

ooppsss off topic here.. i'm tagging you with this feed me up tag to increase your blogs' feed subscribers. you can view the tag here.

korean food