Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rio Experience

The day started with me waking up in the bright side of the bed, when I got off the bed I saw my little Ashley already smiling at me and all excited saying, “We’re going to watch movie!”


And sure it was, we decided to get an early movie because it wasn’t only cheap, there are also only a few people who are in the movie theater and really makes it peaceful (nothing beats that!).

Ashley then excitedly puts in her 3D glasses, which is for the adults (she looked funny with the big glasses), so I told her to change it with the small ones for the children. The movie started out with colorful paradise birds that are singing to a lively beat. All throughout the movie, my daughter was just smiling and laughing all the time while munching a medium bag of popcorn all by herself.

There were a lot of funny scenes, and funny lines which really made the movie entertaining. It also raises the awareness of people about endangered species who are traded by smugglers for tons of money, without thinking about the effect of their actions to the environment. There is also always a share of love story, which added some spark in the movie, and it shows how vigorous the Brazilian culture is.

As expected with every children’s movie, this one has a happy ending. And as we went home, we were still smiling from the movie, so overall it was a good movie for kids and for those who are kids at heart.

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com