Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Getaway

I always work 40 hours a week. After long hours of working, a little relaxation can surely bring me back to life. So, I’m planning to have fun on my days off. I asked my hubby about it and he suggests, how about going to the lake? Sounds good with me, since, fishing was one of my favorite activities when I was a kid. My three year old daughter Ashley also loves fishing. So last weekend, my family, together with my brother in law and his wife and son, decided to take the boat out and go fishing at Lost Creek lake. It was a very nice day. For a couple hours of fishing, we caught quite a few fish. If I’m not mistaken, we caught nineteen trout fish.

I really enjoyed our family weekend getaway and it was totally a blast especially for the kids.

No comments: