Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy Soccer Mom

I was just surfing in internet and I accidentally found this site Freshfunds.com that is really exciting. So, I signed up for freshfunds which is really a program that rewards you for eating healthy! When you buy Chiquita fruits and veggies or Fresh Express salads you may see a sticker on the product that shows how many Fresh Funds points you can receive. All you need to do is just log into the site, click on my fresh funds, and then click on the points. It is so easy! My family eats a lot of fruits and veggies so hopefully I can earn a lot of rewards to win a great prize just like a Kitchenaid mixer or ipod! Prizes are won by bidding with the points you earn, kind the like ebay. Points can also be donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
Fresh Funds features these cute and corny episodes featuring The Sproutwells. Mrs. Sproutwell is kind of a crazy soccer mom. I have only one kid that is too young to make me a soccer mom; rather I am a soccer wife! Soccer game is a favorite past time of my husband. Usually every Sunday, our family used to have a picnic in the soccer field. It was fun especially seeing my little angel that she’s having fun also and says “yehey…go, go Daddy!” Isn’t that great? She’s having a good time and of course I’m crazy chasing her also all around on the field.
Below is the latest Sproutwells episode:


Post?slot_id=

No comments: