Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Paradise Island Park & Beach Resort

Paradise Island Park & Beach Resort in the Garden City of Samal Island in Davao Philippines is one of the best resorts that I have been to. I stayed there with my hubby and friends for five days and definitely would like to go back there for another week or so. Of all the hotels and resorts I’ve visited, this is so far the only one I’d like to visit again.After staying in hotel, we went in Paradise Island by pump boat ride from the city, we decided to spend the rest of our days in the Davao relaxing and enjoying the blue waters and beach at Paradise Island. Paradise Island’s room and food prices are reasonable. Hubby paid 2,500 pesos each for a beach front air-conditioned cottage for two. As it was, we took 2 cottages beside each other (24A &24B) - one for us, and the other one for my friend together with her hubby. It was a nice cottage too. The rooms are clean and beautiful.You can feel you’re just staying in your own home. Its personnel and staff are very warm, polite and efficient. Its restaurant, where one dines al fresco by the beach serves good food. Grilled heto or catfish is superb. It’s really good! It did take them about half an hour or more to get your orders on the table – but we did not realize we have been waiting a while because it’s nice chatting away with my husband and friend by the beach seeing its blue waters.The most exciting was the banana boat riding…whew! Screaming and laughing… I can’t forget it coz we have lots of fun that time. That was really an unforgettable experience I have been. Hope I can visit there again!
For more information regardling this beach, please visit http://www.paradiseislanddavao.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sis...thanks for visiting and linking up my personal blog. i'm gonna link you up, too..

btw, you may also want to visit my food blog and link ex with that too if you don't mind..

thanks a lot!

Gene M. said...

wow nice one sis :-) wish to be there someday! :-)

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Naku i remember way back last dec 2004 during our honeymoon, we went to Paradise, though it's nice and so quiet but too boring wala TV kasi!!! But wonder how they were now? Naku I missed that place too as well as the beaches!!!